We want you to know something. Jesus loves you and is coming back. WFHC-FM is here to tell the message of Jesus over the airwaves of Henderson County. We work diligently to achieve this goal using bible-based preaching that is both relevant and challenging, inspiring music, and lifestyle programming.
1) Bible based messages – We put on the airwaves teachers of the gospel that use the Bible as their authority. Watch the Bible come alive in a way that is practical and inspiring.
2) Life Style programming. We teach that the body is the temple of God. WFHC provides programming that teaches healthy living—diets--- and relationships bring happiness to you and glory to God
3) Music – WFHC plays traditional/contemporary gospel/worship music. We also play reverent southern gospel and blue grass music to inspire and uplift you, our listener.
WFHC is a Seventh-day Adventist, non profit, self-supporting ministry serving Henderson County in North Carolina. As we do not sell advertising, we solicit your prayers and donations as we continue to provide a wholesome Christian message for the whole family.
WFHC IS BIBLE-ANCHORED RADIO
Four “C's” are the four legs of the table upon which Bible truth is anchored
1) CHRIST is our Lord and Savior. He is God in human flesh. He is the all-powerful Creator of the universe. There is no other name under heaven whereby we may be saved.
2) CROSS: Jesus died for our sins (Isa. 53:4,5). He was raised from the dead in a literal resurrection. We serve a risen Savior.
3) COMMANDMENTS: The Sabbath: (Matt. 5:17) Jesus came, not to abolish the law, but to FULFILL it. We literally should keep ALL ten of the commandments. 90% compliance will not do. The fourth commandment starts with “Remember.” “Seventh day” does not mean “First day.” Revelation 14:12 states that we will keep the Sabbath in heaven. Grace, Not Legalism: At the same time we know that trying to keep God's law in our own strength will never succeed. Love for God must motivate and empower us to keep His law. We are justified by faith (not by trying to keep the law in our own strength). Such faith establishes the law it does not nullify it. Romans 3:26, 27, and 31.)
4) COMING OF CHRIST A SECOND TIME: Revelation 1:7 insists that “every eye will see Him.” and 1 Thessalonians insists that He will come with a shout.”